Miner and Associates, Inc., was established to support and further the availability and access for individuals with hearing loss to quality hearing health care.
The covenants, tenets and principles of UNESCO’s Salamanca Statement and Framework for Actions on Special Needs Education of 1994 and the subsequent Dakar Framework for Action; Education for All of 2000, form the basis and direction of our focus and work as consultants for access to quality services by those with disabilities including hearing impairment.
Miner and Associates produce a variety of audiological, and education-related work, with our focus always on quality, being contemporary, local capacity building, and sustainability. Subsequently, we provide a wide range of education services designed with the client and audiological products as requested by customer, which enables us to individualize solutions in partnership with our client.
It is our passion to be culturally responsive and to create deep understanding of local solutions and values and goals, to partnership, to collaborate, and to realize reciprocal benefits in meeting the needs of diverse stakeholders.
- Audiologist and Certificated Audiology Calibration Specialist is President of Miner and Associates, Inc.
- Volunteered in the Audiology and Newborn Hearing Screening Sections of the Kapiolani Women’s and Children’s Medical Center,Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Provided Calibration Services throughout the Pacific and Hawaii.
- Established local capacity for comprehensive hearing screening and testing programs in the public schools of the Republic of the Marshall Islands and Federated States of Micronesia.
- Educational Audiologist for Public Schools of Northwest Ohio. Ohio Department of Education Consultant. Special Education Program Specialist, Compliance Monitor Team Leader, Infant and Toddler Regulations Specialist, and Associate Director for the Office of Special Education Programs, U.S. Department of Education.